Thursday 16 April 2009

Advanced Expert CAE (New Edition 2008)

Advanced Expert CAE (New Edition 2008)
Student's Resource Book with Key and Audio CD
By Jan Bell, Roger Gower
Longman Pearson Education (2008) | ISBN: 9781405880817 | 203 pages
PDF | English | 115 MB

New Edition for the December 2008 exam. The expert series delivers the rigorous exam training and thorough language development that will have your high-achieving students scoring top marks every time.

Assure your students of exam success with the integrated exam tips and strategies as well as regular review sections
Build your students writing and speaking skills with the thorough, step-by-step skills development activities
Encourage self study using the extensive reference material including exam material, grammar, writing and functions
Exam style tasks throughout the course with integrated tips and strategies familiarise students with the exam format

LINKS:
Part 1; Part 2; Part 3

3 comments:

  1. Thx for uploading, very useful. Do u think it is possible to find cd for this edition? It is good to have it around because of the tests :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What should I do after I download it? It is written that I am need a CD or something... Could anybody help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I decided to work from this book with my students, however I do not have the teachet's guide book and I really need it. If you have it in electronic format please send it to me: ramipintea@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Your Ad Here